23 May 2012

A Fairy Tale in New York

I have mentioned this amazing project a few times on our social pages, during the time that I was working on it, and finally, I can share it with you...


• The Invitation Collection
• Reverse of the Invitation Card
• Inside of the 'Passports'
• Reverse of the RSVPs
• Inside of the Map


Ben proposed to Helen in New York, and we chose this moment to focus the theme of their stationery
on; Fairy Tale in New York.

The invitations introduce guests to the story of the proposal, and invite them to share the fairy tale with Helen & Ben, on their big day.

The RSVPs were produced in the form of boarding passes, with perforated 'ticket' parts, which contain
all of the vital details, and that could be torn off and kept - ideal to keep in purses, to stick in diaries or
to display on fridges.

All further information was contained in passport-style cards, and included all of the details that you would expect to find in the real thing.

To complete the little invite packages, explorer-style maps were created, with an old, used affect, detailing a map of their venue and accommodation details.

Finally, to contain these little treasures, the packages were carefully bound in matching hot pink silk string, and were then slipped into matching printed envelopes.

These have got to be one of our favourite invitation projects to date, because they are just so different. They were super fun to create, and I was overwhelmed by the response that we had from the lovely couple and their guests...

"I had to email you to thank you for the invitations! I know I told you how much I loved them, but honestly, you have done such a fantastic job! I can't honestly get over how many people have said the invites are unbelievable - they have all said they are the best invitations they have seen! I really love them and thank you for all your time and effort into making the invites so perfect and suited to myself and Ben."

It is just the icing on the cake when clients are as pleased as this, and it is what I love about my job. Shortly, it will be time to get cracking on the remainder of this stationery - for the big day itself - so I
will be sure to cover that too, when the time is right.

2 comments:

  1. Love them Kaitie - really quirky and well thought out - truly personalised invites!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Charlotte! I really appreciate your thoughts, and I'm so pleased that you love them! x

      Delete

Leave us your thoughts - we love to hear from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...