08 June 2012

Afterthought: Brand Boundaries



As I have blogged about before, your brand is not just about your logo and your gorgeous stationery. 
It is also about you, and how you conduct yourself.

As I sat in my warm, comfortable chair in a local cafe - a window seat, where the sun streamed through onto my back, latte in hand - I jumped head first into this conversation with a client.

The importance of taking her company's mission statement, and implementing it through everything she does. The way she answers the phone, the booking process for her customers, her clothing, the way she speaks, other businesses she makes connections with, places she advertises - it all plays a part, and it all says something about who her company is.

Just something for you all to bear in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us your thoughts - we love to hear from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...